Thursday 4 August 2011

How I overcame challenges during Ramadhan.

            
Assalamualaikum and have a pleasant Ramadhan everyone. It's  already the 15th day of Ramadhan where all muslims do not eat or drink anything between sunrise and sunset. Ramadhan is the nine month in islamic year where muslims are to perform certain tasks or duties. Ramadhan is a time for contemplation, a time for muslims to relish their commitment to Allah s.w.t.Hopefully we do not missed the opportunity to gain as much advantages during this month.

           As  for student like us, during Ramadhan we still have to attend classes and settle a lot of assignment and project. The most challenging period went we are running experiment in lab. Sometimes distilled water seriously looking tempting especially when in the noon.Two or three hours in lab make us feel week and encouraged us to finish it as soon as possible.However, fasting did not prevent muslims from doing their daily activities. Student also can not make it as a reason to skip their classes or delay their assignment just because we are fasting. 

          We have to mentally and physically prepared. Of course there are way to overcome this challenges. Do not skip sahur and eat well.Set in our mind to become a strong and resilient muslims.Hopefully we can overcome all the challenges during Ramadhan. May Allah guide us to the best in our studies and make fasting a tool to sharpen our memories and raise our level of understanding and performance.

So friend what are you waiting for? let's become a good muslims and student. Use all the opportunity in Ramadhan to become a better person, great muslims and also excellent students. Time are not waiting for us. We have to putting forth an extra effort into following the teaching of Islam. 

I asked Allah for strength and Allah gave me difficulties to make me strong.
I asked Allah for wisdom and Allah gave me problems to solve.
I asked Allah for courage and Allah gave me obstacles to overcome.
I asked Allah for love and Allah gave me troubled people to help.
I asked Allah for favours and Allah gave me opportunities.

Happy reading and may Allah bless us!Insyaallah...


1 comment: