Tuesday 13 September 2011

Do you think you can achieve dean list for this semester??

I want to say yes! yes! yes! Definitely I can. Unfortunately that only empty word if no effort, hard work and consistency come together with my word. But it is not too late to achieve it even though we are already in week 8. Final exam just around the corner!
Personally I really have to work hard, harder and hardest if I want to be in the Dean’s list. So far, my performance for this semester is quiet frustration. Hopefully I manage to improve it or otherwise I will regret it later.
So friend, deans will never waiting us to conferred his award. We are the one to prove that “I’m in the dean’s list!”
Best of luck my dear friend. Nothing impossible to achieved as long as we believe in our self.


No comments:

Post a Comment