Tuesday 13 September 2011

Sadness, sacrifice, success!!




Hi friend! It is not too late to wish you ‘selamat hari raya aidilfitri’. May this syawal bring you barakah and happiness. This entry not gonna be a sad, serious or happy entry. It just a random story about life. A life that everybody have different word to definite it and thousand of story to portray about.  
Success needs sacrifice! Yes that only a common phrase that we heard since primary school but then I only feel the sweet and sour of the sacrifice now. A big sacrifice I have made to success. Left everything behind to fulfill my dream.
The half way of my journey in semester 1 seems to be quiet interesting and frustrating. Interesting because I got new classmate and new environment and why frustrating?...................hahaha
To my blog mate ropi and wan, thanks a lot for give me this opportunity to be a part of this cute and peaceful blog. Keep up a good writing.
"Failure is not fatal, but failure to change might be."

No comments:

Post a Comment